Physio Services in Williamstown, Vic
Physiotherapists are highly trained health care professionals. They have gone through extensive training to diagnose, manage and rehabilitate injuries to the skeletal, muscular and nervous systems. They may help you manage chronic diseases, prescribe exercises and aids to help you manage better, give you lifestyle advice and help you to rehabilitate after surgery or injury.
What to Expect in Your Initial Consultation
We are unlike other clinics, as we know it takes time to understand your injury and what you want to achieve. This is why our initial assessments are 60mins.
We need time to:
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment to provide a clear diagnosis and label contributing factors.
- Give you hands-on treatment to help settle pain.
- Prescribe exercise so you can continue the treatment at home
- Create a step-by-step treatment plan to help prevent it coming back (Prevention is better than cure)
- Liaise with other members in your healthcare team.
What We Treat: How Physio Can Help
- Shoulder Impingement
- Subacromial Bursitis
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy / Tear
- AC Joint Injury
- Frozen Shoulder / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Multidirectional Instability
- Biceps Tendinopathy / Tear
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s elbow)
- Elbow Fracture / Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Trochanteric Bursitis / Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Hip Impingement / FAI Syndrome (Femoro-Acetabular Impingement)
- Labral Tear
- Adductor Strain / Tendinopathy / Tear
- Osteitis Pubis
- Hamstring Strain / Tendinopathy / Tear
- Illio-Tibial Band (ITB) Friction Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
- Meniscal Tears
- Quadriceps Tendinopathy
- Patellar Tendinopathy (Jumper’s Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain (Runner’s Knee)
- Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Achilles Tendon Tear / Rupture
- Calf Muscle Strain / Tear
- Tibialis Posterior Tendinopathy
- Shin Splints
- Syndesmosis (High Ankle Sprain)
- Lateral Ankle Sprain (Rolled Ankle)
- Plantar Fasciitis or Plantar Fasciopathy
Spinal pain, whether that be neck pain, mid-back pain or low back pain, is very common. Also, probably the most commonly treated areas in our clinic. So we know what works best.
There are a multitude of reasons as to why someone would get spinal pain. This is why it is important to understand the full story before going into treatment.
Our approach to treatment is to deal with your pain and other symptoms. Educate you so you know how to stop it from happening again. And most importantly, getting you stronger so you are in the best position going forward.
- Postural Pain
- Disc Bulges
- Facet Joint Sprain
- Spinal Stress Fractures
- Spine Osteoarthritis
- Pinched Nerve / Nerve Pain