Meet Ali El Souki
Prior to the completion of his physiotherapy degree from the University of Canberra, Ali completed a Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science. His training has culminated his passion to be able to deliver further education about exercise and healthy living.
Ali strongly believes in exercise as a form of preventive medicine. He has a keen interest in pre and post op rehabilitation, sports injuries and chronic pain conditions and uses a client-centred approach, combined with personalised exercise programs, education and hands-on techniques to empower and maximise outcomes for his patients. This involves formulating an individualised recovery plan that is focused on achieving both return to activity goals and prevention of future injuries.
“I love being able to empower and enable all my patients to reach their goals and exceed their own expectations. I really enjoy the process of figuring out the main cause of my patient’s issues and making a plan together to ensure they can return to doing what they enjoy.”
Away from work, Ali has a love for sports and enjoys Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, soccer and the AFL. He also enjoys spending quality time with his two young nieces.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of Canberra)
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (Deakin University)
- Good Life with Osteoarthritis in Denmark (GLA:D program)
- The Shoulder: Simple. Scientific. Modern.
- Clinical reasoning in Elite Sport
- Concussion: A Practical Guide to Recognition and Management