WHAT WE TREAT
How We Can Help
At Paramount Physiotherapy, we offer Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology for NDIS participants.
Our expert team of Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists have experience achieving outcomes for clients with:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Functional Neurological Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Psychological Disorders
- Genetic Conditions
We can help you:
- If you require treatment to reduce the symptoms of your disability
- If you require an exercise program to improve strength, mobility and flexibility
- If you require an exercise program to decrease the effects of your disability
- If your goal is to improve your functional capacity
- If your goal is to improve your ability to access the community
In-Clinic & Mobile NDIS
We are conveniently located in Williamstown but service participants from the surrounding suburbs of Newport, Kingsville, Altona, Yarraville, Footscray.
With our Mobile Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology service, we service participants from the surrounding areas: Altona Meadows, Sunshine, North Melbourne, South Melbourne, Port Melbourne
At Paramount Physiotherapy we provide services under the NDIS including:
- Initial Assessments
- Gym and/or home based exercise programs
- Functional rehabilitation programs
- Home visits (for those unable to attend the clinic)
- Hydrotherapy programs (at a pool close to you)
WHO WE TREAT
We Service All Fund Types
For participants who organise their own providers and supports that will best help achieve their goals.
For participants who have assistance from a Plan Manager to help organise their providers.
For participants who have the NDIA manage their funding and organise their providers.