Accredited Exercise Physiologists specialise in clinical exercise interventions for a broad range of sporting and pathological populations. The aims of exercise physiology interventions are to prevent or manage acute, sub- acute or chronic disease or injury, and assist in restoring one’s optimal physical function, health and wellness.
Your exercise physiologist will design an individualised training program after conducting a physical assessment to enhance your training or sports performance. We will monitor training loads and individual responses to evaluate the efficacy of your training program while working towards achieving your training goals.
Our accredited exercise physiologists use video analysis for exercise techniques such as squat, deadlift, bench press, shoulder press, etc. From this, we can make technique adjustments and create a specific training program that can reduce the risk of injury and keep you exercising.
Exercise physiology sessions are fully-funded by Department of Veterans Affairs for eligible Gold and White Card holders. Referral from your General Practitioner is required.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Athletes looking to optimise pre-season training and continue performance in-season
- Someone looking to have full guidance in their training program
- Those looking to prevent disease or prevent its progression with the use of exercise
- Someone with the following conditions:
- Heart disease/hypertension
- Low back pain / Neck pain