WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR
Clinical Pilates Journey
Clinical Physio (formerly Clinical Pilates) has been used for decades for injury rehabilitation and general fitness.
At Paramount Physiotherapy, Clinical Physio sessions are conducted by Pilates-trained Physiotherapists.
- A comprehensive physiotherapy assessment is completed before providing your program
- Your injuries and/or conditions are taken into consideration before prescribing exercises
- Your classes are monitored by university-trained health professionals
- You can use Private Health Insurance to claim your classes
- If necessary, our team will liaise with other members in your healthcare team
WE HAVE BOTH
Individual & Group Classes
Clinical Physio (Clinical Pilates) sessions are offered in:
- Individual (1-on-1)
- Group classes (1-on-4)
For someone who would prefer more focus and attention on their movements, and may be in the early stage of their rehab, individual sessions are usually the best option.
For someone who may be in their mid to late stage rehab, or may already have experience with Pilates, semi-private group classes is a better option.
Clinical Physio classes will include a combination of mat, reformer, trapeze and general exercise.
WHO WE TREAT
This Service Is Best For
Clinical Pilates is used for pre- and post natal exercise to strengthen the abdominals and pelvic floor, resulting in a better recovery.
Clinical Pilates offers a controlled environment to perform your rehab exercises for any injury. All injuries can be targeted using Pilates.
The Novice Exerciser
A gym can be quite intimidating for someone starting out. Pilates offers an opportunity to learn how to exercise before taking the leap.